Thursday, January 24, 2013

Beauty Purchases

After a crappy week I decided I needed to treat myself and was due for some new beauty products.
When I was younger I would always go to the body shop. They have the most amazing body butters and the cream was perfect for my sensitive skin. Along the years I stopped going, but took a little trip there the other day and bought a few things! My love for The Body Shop is back and I will definitely be going back for more.

All I have been hearing about is this new BB cream. It apparently does wonders to your face and has everything in one. I was going through a magazine and it listed the top 10 best BB creams. The Body Shop was one of them and was the cheapest so I decided to give it a go. 
Completely love it, seriously hydrates, gives an even skin tone and a nice glow to your face. 
I would recommend this especially for $20
Only negative is it did have a little bit of a bronzer finish to it but with a blend of blush it was completely fine. I also am the whitest person possible so that could be another reason.

While I was there I picked up a fantastic hand creme and body butter :)


I also went to Shoppers the other night and bought some necessities (eyeliner, mascara) and then grabbed some new Smashbox lipstick and a sweet bracelet. The new sections of Shoppers has the up scale, more expensive makeup plus some jewellery, bags etc. Who knew shoppers sold jewelry? Well lucky for me I was seriously taking my time and came across this spiked bracelet. I've wanted one for so long but the ones I find look cheap. This one is by Cocoa Jewelry which is a Canadian company!!

 This past summer I wore my MAC 'Girl About Town' lipstick religiously so I decided I should try a new one. I fell in love with Smashbox 'Electric Pink' and I can't wait to wear it :)


Last, I bought my favourite natural Yes to Cucumbers face wipes and decided to try more Soap and Glory products. All the UK bloggers I follow are in love with Soap and Glory, so I decided to give it a go and try out their scrub. Feels amazing, smells delicious and does the job :)


I haven't really had much time off this week and it is has been freeezing, so this weekend I promise you more outfit posts :)

-Sydney xo

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try the soap & glory scrub! i will probably get it sometime soon, let me know how it works!

    -ariel* xoxo
    www.chiclookxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .
    net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.

    But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on a variety of websites for about a year and am
    worried about switching to another platform.
    I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all
    my wordpress content into it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!


    my page ... last longer durning sex

    ReplyDelete