Friday, October 5, 2012

Tie Dye Denim









Here is my look for today!

Love my statement tie dye jeans from buffalo! I'm way to sick and tired of regular wash denim so all of these fun patterns and colours are exactly what I like :)
I forgot again that I had this Lululemon jacket which is perfect for a cool, wet fall day like yesterday!

Jacket : Lululemon
Necklace : Jacob
Boots : Brown's (Value Village) 
Sweater : Hedgely (Value Village)
Bag : (Value Village)
Heart Ring : Lola (Shoppers Drug Mart)

 I just wanted to add, have you ladies seen the adorable hand knitted Halloween sweaters at Topshop??

I want both of them, shop (here)

-Sydney xo

6 comments:

  1. Woooow, your blog is full of amazing looks, truly love it! :):) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! The colour of your sweater suits your complexion so well xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute necklace and clutch!
    Merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a cute look! I love the jeans and sweater! & those hand knitted sweaters are super super cute!

    -ariel* xoxo
    www.chiclookxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these jeans with black and turquoise Sydney, perfect look for fall! :-)

    Vanessa x
    www.vanessaeves.com

    ReplyDelete