Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Cupcakes






 
I LOVE the holidays, especially Halloween and Christmas so I go all out for them.
This includes a lot of baking and creating fun Halloween treats :)
Here above are my Halloween Cupcakes I made.
Sooo simple :
Literally bought an already mixed cupcake/cake mix ..bought already made icing (can both buy at any grocery store) so not much thought process with that.
Then I went over the Bulk Barn which is my favorite store right now full of baking goods and candies.
I picked up some Halloween cupcake holders, some other fun Halloween items and of course Halloween inspired candy to decorate.
Lastly I bought some orange icing decorator to just give my cupcakes that added Halloween spirit.
Once you have all that you can go nuts and be as creative as you want to be with your decorating.

I will be posting a bunch more Halloween baking ideas through out the day, as well as another outfit post.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!



- Sydney xo

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for following me..darling..I love your style hmmm and your cupcakes look greaT!!!
    Following you back!
    I hope to see you again soon !!! Have a wonderful day!
    xxx
    Nina
    http://trendsurvivor.com/
    http://trendsurvivor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete